Review Date: January 21, 2023
www.ironwerxmodding.com (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Bu5ted Inc.
Bu5ted Inc is the data controller and can be contacted at: email@example.com
- Legal Basis for Processing
- Do Not Sell My Personal Information
- Personal Data We Collect
- Data Collected in a Non-Automatic Way
- How We Use Personal Data
- Who We Share Personal Data With
- How Long We Store Personal Data
- How We Protect Your Personal Data
- Your Rights as a User
- How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data Collected
- Do Not Track Notice
- Additional Clauses
- Contact Information
- The personal date we will collect;
- Use of collected date;
- Who has access to the data collected;
- The rights of Site users; and
Financial information, such as credit card numbers, we protect through the use of encryption such as the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol. At no time at all can anyone from ironwerxmodding.com, including administrators, users or managers see or collect sensitive data such as credit card information. This is all done through the payment gateway service with secure encryption.
By using our Site users agree that they consent to:
- The conditions set out in our terms and conditions page.
- The conditions set out in our refund policy.
For users in the European Union, we adhere to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, known as the General Data Protection Regulation ( the “GDPR”) For users in the United Kingdom, we adhere to the GDPR as enshrined in the Data Protection Act 2018.
Legal Basis for Processing
We collect and process personal data about users in the EU only when we have a legal basis for doing so under Article 6 of the GDPR.
We rely on the following legal basis to collect and process the personal data of users in the EU;
- Processing of user personal data is necessary for us to take, at the request of a user, steps before entering a contract or for the performance of a contract to which a user is a party. If a user does not provide the personal data necessary to perform a contract the consequences are as follows; If you choose not to fill in the personal data, we will not be able to process your order, make any account, or post and comment on ironwerxmodding.com
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
We do not, and have not sold any personal information at any time. We will not at any time now, or in the future sell any personal information. However, we understand and respect that you want to ensure your personal information is not sold. If you would like to continue with your ‘Do Not Sell My Personal Information’ request, you can do so with the button below.
Personal Data We Collect
We will not share your data with other third parties, except if the following cases:
- If the law requires it;
- If it is required for any legal proceeding;
- To prove or protect our legal rights;
Data Collected in a Non-Automatic Way
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our Site:
- First and last name;
- Email address;
- Payment information
- Order numbers; and
- IP address.
This data may be collected using the following methods:
- Creating an account;
- Making purchases;
- Filling out contact forms;
- Filling out refund forms;
- Filling out support forms; and
- Prevent abuse of the system and calculate tax.
How We Use Personal Data
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
- Comply with any legal obligations we have such as calculating taxes;
- Set up your account for our store;
- Send you information about your account and order;
- Respond to your requests, including refund and complaints; and
- Process payments and prevent fraud.
- Licensing and watermarking your product.
Who We Share Personal Data With
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information. Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
At no time does ANY member of our organization see or have access to any payment information you provide. All transactions are completed securely through the payment gateway you choose.
We may share user data with the following third parties:
We may share the following user data with third parties:
- Name, email and payment information; and
- IP Address and Brower type.
We may share user data with third parties for the following purposes:
- Process payment and prevent fraud;
- Set up your account for our store;
- Send you information about your account and order
- Improve our store offering;
- Comply with any legal obligations we have such as calculating taxes; and
- Spam and phishing detection.
Third parties will not be able to access user data beyond what is reasonably necessary to achieve the given purpose.
How Long We Store Personal Data
As a legitimate business we must retain any and all payment transaction information for 2 years. After 2 years data will be deleted and destroyed. You will be notified if your data is kept for longer than this period.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
Once we have received your information, we will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and unauthorized use, access or modification.
Any financial information, such as credit card numbers, we protect through the use of encryption such as the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol. At no time at all can anyone from ironwerxmodding.com, including administrators, users or managers see or collect sensitive data such as credit card information. This is all done through the payment gateway service with secure encryption.
You as a registered user agree to the terms we have in place, which include not sharing any personal information about another user or person. You are responsible for the safekeeping of your information as well by not sharing any product from ironwerxmodding.com such as packed mods which contain some of your personal information. You can read more details about packed mods and your personal info here.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that user data is secure and that users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be insecure at times and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
Your Rights as a User
Under GDPR, you have the following rights:
- Right to be informed;
- Right of access;
- Right to rectification;
- Right to erasure;
- Right to restrict processing;
- Right to data portability; and
- Right to object.
How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data Collected
If you would like to know if we have collected your personal data, how we have used your personal data, if we have disclosed your personal data and to who we disclosed your personal data, if you would like your data to be deleted or modified in any way, or if you would like to exercise any of your other rights under the GDPR, please contact us HERE or through our contact us form.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We do not knowingly collect or use personal data from children under 16 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under 16 years of age, the personal data will be deleted as soon as possible. If a child under 16 years of age has provided us with personal data their parent of guardian may contact us with the methods HERE.
Do Not Track Notice
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that you can set in certain web browsers. We do not track the users of our Site over time and across third party websites and therefore do not respond to browser – initiated DNT signals. We are not responsible for and cannot guarantee how any third parties who interact with our Site and your data will respond to DNT signals.
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user’s hard drive by a website. It’s purpose is to collect data relating to the user’s browsing habits. You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is transmitted. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your internet browser, but this may decrease the quality of your user experience.
We use the following types of cookies on our Site:
- Third Party Cookies
Third-party cookies are created by a website other than ours. We may use third-party cookies to achieve the following purposes:
- Keep track of cart contents while browsing the site;
- Saves your login information; and
- Remember your screen settings.
- Track abandoned carts.
- Track newsletter click-through.
If you follow hyperlinks from our Site to another Site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies or practices.
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
- We will only send you emails which you have signed up to receive, or which pertain to the services we provided to you.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Financial information, such as credit card numbers, we protect through the use of encryption such as the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol. At no time at all can anyone from ironwerxmodding.com, including administrators, users or managers see or collect sensitive data such as credit card information. This is all done through the payment gateway service with secure encryption.
If you have any complaints about how we process our personal data, please contact us through the contact methods listed in the Contact Information section so that we can, where possible, resolve the issue.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints, you can contact our administrator at:
© Bu5ted Inc. 2019-2022